- Think of the last person you hugged. What would you do if they vanished completely?
- It was my little brother. (I don’t usually hug people) And I honestly can’t imagine my life without him. He is everything to me and I love him more than anyone in the world.
- Talk about a recent experience that has effected you greatly and how.
- I just finished watching “Uncle Nino” and it showed a busy family life and how one person changed it. The family didn’t eat dinner together and they were always stressed out and they just didn’t feel like a family. But their uncle, Nino (from Italy) changes everything. My life is just not at its greatest right now..not because I’m going through a serious trial (even though there are some minor issues) but because I’m just not happy. I don’t laugh as much as I used to..I’ve realized I stopped singing in the shower. I’m just so busy with stuff that I don’t even like and I’m worried about the smallest things. I wish there will be one person in my life to change everything like Nino. I wish I’ll experience something that will help me realize what I need to do to make myself happy. Thanks to this movie, from now on I’m gonna pay more attention to myself and see what makes me happy and just remember that. One day, my life will change.
5. Pick a song that projects the same mood as your day or week and explain.I think Secrets by One Republic would define my week..and just because.
4. What do you think it means to be in love?
- I don’t really know.. but I think it means to feel all different kinds of emotions because of that one person and just do things without even realizing it. I guess you just smile when you think of that person and just can’t wait to see him/her again even though you just saw them. It means you try hard and do things that are new for that person even if they scare you.
- Where have you been spending your time lately? Three/Five/Ten years ago would you have expected to be…
-I’ve been home watching several movies with some hot chocolate.. Three years ago I probably would have been in the same place.. Five years ago I would have probably having sleepover at my cousins..since that’s what I did every weekend.. Ten years ago, I was probably at a place that I thought I would never leave.
2. Who are you? In comparison to who you used to be. What made you change?
- Honestly, I don’t really know who I am, yet.
I definitely have changed since last year though. I guess I’m more responsible and understanding now than before, but I’m not as happy as I used to be.
What changed me? Everything and everyone around me..and also those who aren’t around, that I wish they had.
- What happened today? If it was the last day of your life, how satisfied would you be with your final hours? -Hm I got up at 9:30 this morning (which is considered early) and had cereal for breakfast. Then I went around gave my cousins their Christmas presents. Then went to Costco, but there were too many people there. Anywho then I went to my friends house to hang out and tomorrow (December 25th) is her birthday! So we watched “Easy A” (it was good!) and took some pictures and played with bubbles:) We also had German cake. (yum!) I just got home and it’s Christmas eve. So I’m just hanging out with my family and watching TV. Can’t wait til tomorrow!! :] And honestly, I wouldn’t be satisfied if today was the last day of my life..Even though it was a good day, there are things I want to do before I die.